Sexually Transmitted Diseases/STD ?

Question
pic 3
pic 3  

pic3
pic3  
Hi, thanks in advance for any information you might be able to help with and all you do.

I have had this on the ring of my penis for 10 years, it is only on the one side and underneath. I had went to the county clinic and they tested for standard std's and I came up negative. They had no advice to give other than going to a dermatologist. Am on a fixed budget and am hoping that you might help shed some light on it. It does not hurt.

Thanks again pics are attached.

Answer
No they're not STI related. It's a skin condition like acne and yes you can get acne down there! The bumps are actually papules are quite normal, though unsightly. Clusters of those papules ( I couldn't quite tell from the picture) form what are called Fordyce's spots and if they give you problems then consider seeing a dermatologist because they can grow out of control and that's considered a malignancy. Why some of them are red and bigger, I'm not quite sure unless you pick at them and they become inflamed and some even look a little infected but this is something you've had for a long time and an sti panel is 99.9% conclusive so it's not anything health harming. Stay safe and consider that follow-up!

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice