Sexually Transmitted Diseases/balantis?

Question
QUESTION: Hi im 16 and I went to the doctor because I felt burning on the head. He said it Looks like a small yeast infection. Couple of days later I started to see a white skin spot. I masturbated with a females dirty underwear is it possible to get an std? or an sti. I masturbated with them about 2 years ago. Can you tell me what it might be?

ANSWER: Hi Daniel,

That sounds like balanitis which IS a yeast infection and unless you were to use the complete course of treatment designed by your physician, then it will come back. Just like with jock itch or ringworm, you have to make sure its completely gone. The "whiteness" is the actual fungus growing on your skin and it extends down into the deep tissue, which is why just a few "dabs" of Lotrimin don't always work! You sound like you need a new prescription, so visit your primary care provider or specialist for more information and best wishes.

John

P.S: Do you think you can get an STI from using dirty underwear? Think about it. :)

QUESTION: My anxiety kills me. I even left my girlfriend due to it. Its just I feel like its herpes but my doctor says its nothing. I masturbated where the persons vagina is. That's Why I think its herpes.

Answer
Maybe you should seek the advice of a counselor at this point Daniel. You have the advice of your doctor that its not what you think it is and you have my assurance that's it not what you think it is either. This appears to be turning into a obsessive paranoia and it will ruin your future relationships if you let it. The point is that without PROOF, you don't have anything, so to have something stuck in your head is a form of obsession-compulsion and this should be assessed by a professional in mental health like myself, but I can not assist you in this. Please promise me you'll see someone because I don't want this to cause you any more grief than it already has.

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice