Sexually Transmitted Diseases/bumps

Question
bump
bump  
Im freaking out cause I have these bumps on my penis. And  im terrified,  can It be herpes?!?!

Answer
Hi Kevin,

I notice that you either trim or shave your pubic area and you also have clusters of Fordyce's spots, which are like having prolonged acne without anything to pop. It doesn't match the normal borders of herpes sores. Do you practice safe sex? All it takes is 1 time and there's no telling what you could be at risk for! If this concerns you further and doesn't clear up in about a week then consider getting it checked out by a primary care professional and stay safe.

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice