Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumps covering glans / don't think it's fordyces

Question
Pic 1
Pic 1  

Pic 2
Pic 2  
Hi  John
Thank you for taking time to help me. I would have made public if my email didn't contain my full name...

Anyway I have what Appears to be fordyces spots on my scrotum and shaft. However I am concerned with the bumps all over the head of my penis. Especially when I  erect.   Just does. It look right

Can you take a look to tell me your thoughts? I am scheduling a std test today.

Thank you.

Answer
Hi Darren,

I'm happy that you're getting tested because that's the surefire way to tell if you have anything. On that note, do NOT let me dissuade you from going because what you have isn't caused by sexual activity at all. You appear to have sub-dermal (below the skin) cysts and combined with papules are skin "deformities" that are quite common among people in the US, but people have different dispersal patterns and yours look more pervasive than most. If you wish to discuss this with a doctor, you have my utmost approval, because discussing things with a doctor, who you see in person, as opposed to me, is a great way to start a dialogue towards acceptance of your condition. Best wishes and ask those questions!

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice