Sexually Transmitted Diseases/bumps on genitals

Hi, Im 18 and I have these bumps all over my testicles and around my penis. I've had these bumps as long as I can remember, I don't know if they are pimples, I have popped some and they seem like pimples, I take a shower everyday, my hygiene is good. I haven't had sex yet so I know It can't be a STD, and I went to my doctor and he said that it was nothing and said he couldn't do anything about, but said if I wanted to make sure that I should go see a dermatologist. So what do you think I should do?! Or what do you think it is?

Sounds like papules to me, which are completely normal and not indicative of any harmful disease. They are part of your skin cells and come and go as they please. You can also get acne on your penis and shaft, however, they don't normally contain sebaceous (oil-producing) fluid. Its just a part of your anatomy and I'm afraid the doctor is right; there's nothing you can do! Stay safe my friend.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.