Sexually Transmitted Diseases/bumps or skin tags

I have bumps or skin tag looking things around my vagina opening they are skin color and I have done some research and it doesn't look like and type of disease from what I could tell but I does look like bumps that should go away except i've had them for a couple months i've only had sex with one person and we both lost our virginity to each other so what could it be? I am very stressed out .. when we have sex more fluid seem to come out then usual and i'm worried that I might have a std but how is that possible if we were both virgins also my boyfriend has no bumps so im very confused

Unless someone gives me their test result from an STI panel, how do you KNOW someone doesn't have anything? He could have bubonic plague and pass it to you without your knowledge, so be an advocate for your own health and wellbeing! Skin tags in the groin area, and generally for a lot of people are normally harmless provided they stay the same size and don't multiply en masse. If that happens then I would expect HPV or genital warts, but warts GROW, skin tags usually don't. The fluid you're describing is normal during intercourse and even masturbation so you will have to get used to that. If your telling me about "bumps" then it could also be papules, which again are harmless provided they don't grow. If you have follow-up questions, then please contact your primary care provider or OBGYN specialist and stay safe.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.