Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Any clue what this is??(has image)

Okay... I have had this pimple? slash bump on my genitals.. for about 2 month's I haven't talked about cause I am a bit embarrassed and just hoping it isn't anything serious please respond..I thought it was some kind of pimple..? but it won't pop as hard as I fricking try, any clue what it is? also no clue if this is strange at night my Genitals-Ball sack... itches for some reason no clue if this helps but I cut it pretty bad when I fell on a fking can... and I was told not to wash it for 3 days I think I'm regretting that is that the reason it itches like poison ivy???

Hi Trent,

Just like the questioner before you, I think it could be a sebaceous cyst. He showed a raised area, just below the glans, but it was a bit different in color. If it wont pop, nor does it grow, or change color, texture, or quantity, then it could be a dermatological condition. Warts take a different form than that almost "perfect circle" that your "bump" is in the shape of. The only way to know for sure what it is would be to contact your primary care provider or visit a local clinic for a diagnosis. I have no idea why you're experiencing itchiness down in your groin area, but I do know the discomfort and irritation that jock itch provides! Its important to WASH that area every single day. I don't know who told you "not to wash it for 3 days," but that's among the most ridiculous things I've heard including "Is Bigfoot Real?" Consult a doctor for more information, but I don't think that this could be considered an emergency and if it is a cyst then I regret to inform you that there is no way to get rid of them. They come and go as they please. Best wishes.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.