Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Dont know what i may have.

Question
Penis
Penis  
Hey, about 2 weeks ago I started to get bumps on my testicles, penis, and my waste. these bumps itch and are red, they have small holes as if it were bite marks. I then started to get itchy skin. Around my legs, waste, genitals, back, stomach, and forearms my skin itches and I scratch till it turns red. I shower often to keep my body from itching. The time my body itches the most is when I am in my room, but other than that I do itch all other places. I need help, I haven't had sex yet, I only masturbate few times a week. My guesses are it might be: syphilis, genital warts, or bed bugs. Either way, I need your help. Honestly, if I have an STD I might kill myself. Please be honest though. I need to find out the truth. Thank you.

Answer
If you haven't had sexual contact with another person yet, how could you have an STI? Your symptoms actually seem more dermatological in origin. You could have an undiagnosed case of psoriasis or even a fungal infection. You realize when you scratch something, you leave behind an easy way for any bacterium or fungus (viruses are less likely) to enter your bloodstream and cause a systemic reaction. You told me that it gets worse when you're in your room? Why is that? Do you wash your sheets, pillow cases, and bedspread often? Is the air filter connected to your air vents dirty and in DESPERATE need of changing? I could even assume that you're having some form of allergic reaction, in which case you would need to see what it is your allergic too. You need to consult a primary care provider ASAP. They will most likely put you on a round of steroids (I had a terrible bout of impetigo when I was 22 and that's a skin infection common to infants!). You might also ask for a referral to a dermatologist if it doesn't clear up, but get your tail to the doctor my friend and good luck!

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice