Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Genital warts?

Hello, I have been stressing about this for awhile now... So im 17 years old and my boyfriend is 18. We have been together for almost a year and a half now and he lost his virginity to me. Not too long ago, I cant remember exactly when... But it couldn't haven been more than 4 months ago maybe, he had notices what seemed to be warts kind of above his penis... Like his pubic area or groin area idk.. But what I don't understand is why they would appear out of no where.. Its like sometimes they will disappear (not completely) or they will just get randomly smaller. Again, he lost his virginity to me but I have been with quite a few guys... But in Oct. 2012 or Sept. I was tested for STDs and had blood work done, and everything came back negetive. My boyfriend and I started talking in Oct. of 2012 but we sidnt even have sex until like Feb. 2013.... So I am confused as to why these would just randomlu show up. He is really concerned that it is genital warts but I am totally unsure. Please help!

The only way to be certain is by HIM having an STI panel because it sounds like what you're describing is skin tags, or papules, but without a visual reference I have no clue what he's going through. He could have contracted a fungal infection from you called balanitis, which could also explain the "appearing and disappearing" marks. He should consult a primary care provider at the earliest opportunity and I hope he resolves this. Stay safe.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.