Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Genital Warts?

Question
penis
penis  

penis
penis  
the opening of my penis is quite tender and irritated. Im scared to death that it is the beginning of some genital warts. I did have unprotected sex a few months ago with a girl, but i had done that a few months prior to that as well with no symptoms of anything. Is irritation common with HPV? it seems more puffy than anything and i cant really tell if theres a growth or if i am just freaking out.
please help!

thanks

j

Answer
Hi Joe,

I see no indication of genital warts, nor do I notice any growths. It could be that you contracted a fungal or yeast infection, but I don't see any indication of that either, which means the irritation could come from a urinary tract infection. Please consult your primary care provider or local clinic for more information. Best wishes.

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice