Sexually Transmitted Diseases/genital warts or not

is this a genital warts
is this a genital wart  
I have small red bumps in a line in my vagina accompanied by thick, white discharge. My vagina is very swollen and sore and itchy. Feels sort of like a yeast infection but the bumps make me think otherwise. I have only been having sex with one person for the past 2 years, and dont have other partners in the past. I have attached a picture to help, the bumps are the ones that kind of look shredded and in a line near the opening.

Hi Danika,

I notice papules, which are quite normal and common, but nothing unique enough to be a wart. With that said, the only way to find out is by getting a pap smear, with an accompanying blood panel. The swelling, thick discharge, and itchiness sounds VERY MUCH like a yeast infection, which again, is also something problematic when having unprotected intercourse. Just between you and me, it could be a bacterial infection like chlamydia or gonorrhea as well, but I hope its just Candida. Changes in vaginal fluid (especially smell, thickness, and less transparency), are primary indicators of a yeast infection, but the only way you're going to be able to treat it is by visiting your primary care provider or OBGYN. Please clear this up before becoming sexually active again as you do not want to spread it to someone else. Best wishes.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.