Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Pain by penis urethra, mole on head

Question
Hello, I have these 2 moles on the head of my penis. I tryed to get rid of them myself when I was around 13 with dermatend which didnt work then apple cidar vinegar a year later. It removed some of the bigger mole but not all of it and now its all disfigured, Let me mind you the mole is right next to the urethra. I haven't had any problems recently until a couple months ago I had pain on the right side of the penis next to the urethra. Anytime I'm aroused it seems to hurt when i get blood flow and when I pee it burns/stings. I want to know if I can get these flat moles removed professionally and what to do about the pain. thanks doc!

Answer
Hi Jonathan,

I've had two large moles on my glans for the past 10 years and have never had problems with them. They haven't grown, or changed color, or shape, so I know I'm good. Yours, however, have pain associated with them? I would check with a dermatologist, someone who knows your skin and you can have a one on one conversation with them about available treatment options. Let me know how it fares and best wishes.

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice