Sexually Transmitted Diseases/problems in the genitalia

Question
problems in the genitalia
problems in the genita  
QUESTION: Hi John,

First, thank you so much for reading my email. Please give me your idea on what it is on the photo. About a month ago, I felt rough edges below my vagina. Me and my partner has been monogamous but is pretty active in sex..The spot doesn't bother much only when touch, feels itchy and burning pain..

ANSWER: Hi Nami,

Have you or your partner ever been tested? That looks like a small wart, because of the cluster-like appearance, but the only way to be positive is to get a pap smear or blood panel. Make sure your partner gets tested to, because HPV is the most common STI in the nation with 1 out of every 4 sexually active adults contracting it at some point in their lives. Stay safe.

John

QUESTION: Hi John,

Yes, both of us were tested a year ago. We've both got chlamydia but already been treated. He was cleared from HPV or any other STD aside from chlamydia. We didn't have any other sex partner. I got it from him when he did it with a prostitute. After what happened to us, we've been very careful. One problem we had is that my vagina has been dry so it was quite painful every time we do it. That wart came to appear there after. Any other assumptions from that? Thanks!

Answer
Nami,

Vaginal dryness could be a cause and effect factor from your previous bout with the chlamydia bacterium. I would suggest visiting your local drug store and finding a lubricant that pleases you and your partner. KY makes the best stuff in my opinion and sometimes the original version is all you need. However, if you have consistent discomfort with intercourse while using a lubricant, I would suggest following up with your OBGYN. And keep those reigns on that husband of yours! Best wishes.

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice