Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red Patch on penis

Hello, I have a had a small red patch under the head of my penis for at least a year now. (Under where the head meets the shaft) It is rarely painful but only when pressure is applied to it. It does not itch or swell and I have had previous sexual partners. Please help.
Thank you,

It doesn't match the profile of any STI's I know of and the only one it could be likened to is herpes, but herpes sores do not look like that. It isn't scabbed over is it? Leaks fluid? Then its not herpes either. The fact that you're uncircumcised could be the culprit, men with their foreskin intact have greater risks of contracting yeast and fungal infections, along with bacterial because of the wonderful atmosphere that the area between your foreskin and the actual penis has. The buildup of lint from undergarments, sweat, bacteria, and dead skin can make for a nasty buildup of substance called smegma; I'm sure you've heard of this. Unfortunately, welts (which are like acne) also build up because of the general state of things and the bump along your corona would be a result of that. I hope this settles your nerves a bit, but its nothing I would be alarmed about. Now obviously, if it remains indefinitely, I would consult your GP or primary care provider, but I hope that relieves some of the tension.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.