Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Red shiney rash showed up immediately

Question
Last night
Last night  

less the 24 hours after
less the 24 hours afte  
Last night I received unprotected oral from a new partner who I really dont know. I have hsv1 genital and she says the she also has it. A few hours later my penis felt immediately irritated. I noticed I had a sore spot on the underside of my penis. I had my 2nd outbreak two+ weeks ago and it was totally cleared up. I am not circumcised.

While paying close attention over the rest of the night I noticed that the area looked shiney but also darker then the rest of the skin. It also had some clear fluid sitting on top of the new spot. This morning I notice a slight pain in my lower leg. I remember having this similar feeling when I first acquired hsv1 a few days after but I thought that was usually only for the initial outbreak infection.

What does this look like? Early signs of hpv? Hsv2? or simply rough bedroom play? As I said it showed up almost immediately.

Answer
Hi Dev,

No one, unless it was caused by trauma, would show symptoms of an disease the NEXT day. Its a blister, that's for sure, but it doesn't look like the HSV blisters I'm familiar with. With that said, herpes lives among the nerve pathways just under the skin, and tend to "express" themselves during times of duress or stress, which could be an indicator that you have a breakout. However, why would you have a breakout two weeks after a breakout? In most people, the spacing is much larger than the window you're describing, if it doesn't clear up in a few days, then you might want to seek help from a primary care provider or specialist. Best wishes.

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice