Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Small bumps penis head

Question
Hello!
Thank you for being a volunteer and answer my question.

After a week long of sex with a girl, unprotected sex, I've come home and my penis was itching a little. it was random, both penis, balls and pubes were itching.

a day later (today) the itching has gotten better, but i've noticed some small bumps all over the top side of my penis:
http://postimg.org/image/hctrjm0j1/

they don't itch. And I feel that me and the girl could simply had "too much" sex, It was hard to penetrate her sometimes and I remember my penis ached a little some days and I felt exausted.

Anyway, hope you can help me.

thank you! :)

Answer
Well, it looks very similar to balanitis, which is a yeast infection of the male genitalia. The disperse inflammation and redness would likely also be a result of unprotected sex, which involves friction, heat, and aggravation of the glans and shaft. Having unprotected sex, that many times, and for that length of time could have put you at risk for any number of STI's, including chlamydia, herpes, and gonorrhea to name a few. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait about 3 weeks, assuming it doesn't clear up before then (and you could try using a steroidal cream to reduce the swelling and inflammation), then you should get tested to make sure you're completely safe. For further information, please consult your primary care provider or a local clinic.

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice