Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Spots on frenulum

White spots on penis
White spots on penis  
 About 8-9 days ago i saw what looked to be a tear in my frenulum. But since then there's been these white spots appear either side of it. I haven't had any sexual activity in just under a year and this has never happened before,

Oh let me one up you, I've torn my urethra before after cleaning myself up from a session "with myself!" Let me tell you, YEOW that hurt. With that said the skin tags you're showing me in the picture appear to be skin tags and are generally present in the formation of scar tissue or they just appear because of your particular skin chemistry. If you had an STI, you would have shown symptoms prior to this awhile ago and not just now. Your tags are a little on the big side and that concerns me because of the chance of dysplasia or abnormal skin growth, so your better off asking a specialist dermatologist about this condition. I think you can safely skip your primary care doctor, unless he/she has a really good relationship with you, but PCP's generally don't have the treatment option of "burning or removing" skin tags. Make an appointment to see a specialist if you have any follow-up, but I can assume what you have isn't sexually related at all. Good luck.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.