Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Squamous?

I recently looked in the mirror to take a look at my vagina because it was somewhat irritating. I had previously had sex a lot of times a few days prior. I also had shaved down there and cut myself so i thought this was a reaction to that. I looked in the mirror and what i thought i saw was squamous papillomatosis. However the tiny bumps that resembled sp were gone. The irritation is still minorly there but im curious if this could be something other then sp. I'm extremely worried as ive never had a problem before, ive always been paranoid about stds but never where i actually thought i had one. I'm super nervous and looking for some advice. Could it be a yeast infection ? anything other then stds?

The only way to be certain is by getting an STI panel. I do notice that papilloma's on the inside of your labia minora, but papules are extremely common and occur in a lot of people. There's no information you have given me to suggest a yeast or even a bacterial infection, because you and I would notice some sort of discharge. Also your vaginal fluid is a great indicator of infection as well. If it seems LESS translucent, more viscous, and has a distinct raw odor, then you have an infection. Viruses are much harder to lock down because you generally don't SEE them, but I would highly recommend seeing your OBGYN specialist as soon as you can. Best wishes.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.