Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Std scare!! Very painful bump

Bikini line bump
Bikini line bump  
I just found out that the guy I've been with was not only cheating on me, but making porn, having group sex and being completely wreckless with his body. Since 2009 He is the Only person I've done Anything with. I stopped having sex when I began finding out how serious his secret double life was, but now I'm very worried. I already had a bump on the outer part of my vagina, situated on the bikini line, near the butthole. So, being reassured by him it was only an ingrown hair, I now find myself anxiously awaiting my apt to get checked for stds. I rarely have any problems with my "women parts". No yeast infections, bumps, burning itching. Nothing but the once a year bladder infection. But now, my insides have been cramping, I'm bleeding between periods, and had this so-thought ingrown hair painful bump for nearly 3 weeks. It did bust and seem like it was infected with bright white puss (wwww sorry this is gross!). I'm so angry. I feel like this guy has possibly screwed me over in any chance I may have to recover from the breakup and have a normal healthy life!

No Chanel,

That really really does sound like an infected ingrown hair and I should know because I've had them. They can become abscesses if you're not careful and in that case you HAVE to go to the doctor to get all the fluid drained out because they can become monsters. I'm assuming you shave your bikini line? Then that makes loads of sense because STI's don't usually form on your bikini line! Monitor the little monster and make sure it doesn't grow, but ALSO get that STI check because that's the surefire way of confirming that you have nothing and I hope that's the case. Stay safe and best wishes.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.