Sexually Transmitted Diseases/STI

Question
Penis
Penis  
QUESTION: Excuse me Dr, i have sexul with partner one month a go without condom .And since that time , i never sex .Now on my skin of my peins , there is a point of redness with water in it .so i want to ask Dr whether it is STI or not . And i have only one symtom like i indicated aboved.Thx

ANSWER: So, first of all, never have unprotected sex unless its with a mutually monogamous partner because you never know what they could have, or what you could pass onto them. From the giant pimple-like object you are showing me, it looks like acne (which a lot of people ask me about). The skin of your penis shaft and glans do not have oil-producing glands called sebaceous glands and therefore there is no "water" as you were describing it. They come and go as they please, but if you're curious as to your health and want to be sure in what you do or do not have then ask for an STI panel at your local doctor or clinic for follow-up. I encourage you to use prophylaxis the next time and stay safe!

John

QUESTION: So this redness will disappear soon without taking any medication ,Dr?

Answer
I'm not a doctor, but from what I have personally done to correct this problem is that I use hydrocortisone cream to lesson the inflammation and possible swelling of the problem area. However, if you don't do anything about it, you should still be fine. If you need further clarity, please consult a doctor in your area.

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice