Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Strange bumps on my penis

2 days ago I spotted strange looking pimple on my penis.
A week earlier I had an unprotected oral sex with a girl who is not my regular partner. Like 3 weeks earlier I had an oral sex with another girl too.
4 days after that my penis got very dry so I needed to put some moisture creme on it.
a week after the oral sex after I masturbated I spoted some weird changes on my penis. The left side of it was red and had some dots on it. As I masturbated the dots were bleeding a bit (left a mark on a toilet paper).
I had some aftermasturbation irritations but it looked nothing like it. I got scared and visited a doctor next day.
the doctor looked at my penis and said that it looks like it was a sore caused most probably by masturbation. Sze said it looks like effusion. All I had to do is to put some aceptic cream on my penis and observe it (than after 5 weeks I shall make some WR tests).
The changes do not hurt or itch. They look strange (I had never such think on my penis before). I'm not sure if the doctor diagnosed me well so please take a close look and tell me if there is something to worry about?

Hi Steve,

It could be balanitis, which is a yeast infection, and is easily cleared up with some antibiotic ointment or even pills. Now it IS common to injure the skin of the penis during masturbation or sexual intercourse because of the friction factor. Do you ever use lubricant during self-pleasure or intercourse? You'd be surprised at the number of men who actually get contact dermatitis from just dry skin and you mentioned that in your question. If it doesn't clear up on its own in a week, I would definitely get a second opinion with a possible referral to a dermatologist. Best wishes.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.