Sexually Transmitted Diseases/White bumps near urethra

Question
White bumps
White bumps  
White bumps
White bumps  
QUESTION: Hey,

I am 24 years (virgin) old and have had these white bumps  extern near my urethra for as long as I remember (2 left and 7 right). They don't itch, irritate...Could they be penile bumps?
I have had myself tested for std's nothing came out...I do have these bumps on my penis itself, foreskin and under my glans which is normal.
Could this be some kind of rash, fungal infection, Trichomonias?
In two weeks I'm seeing my dermatologist as I also want to remove my fordyce spots.

In attachment you find 2 pictures... as this is what they look like.

ANSWER: They're also called papules Robbie and generally are in the same dermatological class as skin tags. The skin of your glans and shaft are quite sensitive and reactive to friction and climate (as you know, you can sweat down there!) I think just about everyone on the planet has them, because your the 50th person to ask me this question. Remember that Fordyce's spots aren't harmless either, but it can be unsightly to look at! Stay safe.

John

QUESTION: Okay, it's good to know that u can have them near the opening of your urethra as well.
I'll ask my dermatologist about them as too...would you recommend to remove them or have they a special function?

It's strange as I couldn't find any photo's on the internet. The ones under your glans, on the shaft and on the foreskin are easy to find.

Answer
They don't have a specific function at all; they're kind of like scars, but they usually don't bother people at all and I'm unsure of whether or not you can remove them. I'm sure you could, but I would rather not experience the pain of having things cut and plucked from my body! As for your picture question, people can get papules pretty much anywhere, just like Fordyce's spots; Google those!

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice