Sexually Transmitted Diseases/What is this?

Question
Fist view
Fist view  

Second view
Second view  
I have this small raised bump on the skin of my penis. It started small and seems to be getting bigger.  Can you please help me figure out what this is and how can get rid of it?

Answer
Hi Jose,

It looks almost like a sebaceous cyst. Those are very common, I have them, but they have a tendency to grow just about anywhere and I hate to tell you this, but there's not really a way to get rid of them. Your body will get rid of it in due time, but something they go away and then come back. The fact that the skin is milky white indicates the fact that melanin (or the chemical that gives your skin its color) is absent in that area, which could be another indicator of a skin deformity. I cant give you any advice regarding treatment, because you don't really treat it! If you have questions, however, please consult your primary care provider or local clinic for more information. Best wishes.

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice