Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Yeast Infection? Genital warts?

Question
Bumps
Bumps  
Hello, a few days ago I had sex with my boyfriend and noticed experienced some pain but thought nothing of it. The next day we had sex again and the pain had increased so we stopped. Later that day I noticed spotting of watered down blood on my underwear. I'm just curious if it might be a tear within my vagina that's causing this or something else? I also had a brownish mucus come out of my vagina periodically after the spotting happened.I've been on the pill for over a year now and its not my sugar pill week yet. Also, I noticed that I've been having some itching sensation occurring on the inner side of my vagina lips and small bumps have grown. I'm not sure whether or not this normal to have itching or this may be a yeast infection. Thank you so much for your help.

Answer
I'm almost positive I answered this exact same question, but the presence of "brownish" stains on your underwear are an indication of ejected ovarian material. The color is brown because that's old blood, meaning it didn't occur in the days you did have sex, but maybe the pain is an indication of some UTI, fungal, or bacterial infection that's causing the pain inside. Please consult your primary care provider or OBGYN for more information and stay safe.

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice