Sexually Transmitted Diseases/2 little bumps (warts)

Question
Bumps
Bumps  
Hi there, I'm a 27yo male, who have had unprotected sex before. I just got checked for everything of the major stds and all came up negative.

I've had this bumps on my penis, one on the skin at the junction of the shaft and the glande, and the other on the side of the glande (As you can see it on the pic).

Any idea of what this could be?? I've used acid to burn them off. The one on the shaft got bigger, and the one on the glande got smaller. I did 3 sessions of "acid to burn warts".

Any help on this one doc?

Thank you much!

Answer
I'm not a doctor, but they look subdermal, meaning under the skin, so they could be cysts of some sort. In that case, sebaceous cysts are relatively common and tend to come and go as they please which would explain why your "treatments" haven't been working as there is no surefire way to get rid of them. Cysts are harmless unless they spread, grow, or change shape and I don't know enough about you to make that indication, so this should be something you bring up with a physician on your own time.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice