Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Blisters appearing in groin area

Question
Blister
Blister  

Blister2
Blister2  
Can you tell me what's this? It keeps coming back, the first time i had it was in 10/02/2013, i had unprotected sex with a girl on 20/01/2013. There are times that multiple blisters appear, but they appear with a space between them, never at the same spot.

Answer
Hi Andre,

One blister isn't enough to cause me to express grave concern about your condition, mostly because that REALLY looks like a whitehead! Also, even if you did have an STI, one little bump isn't an indication of anything pathological. If this "blister" doesn't clear up in a few days, then I would consult with a physician for further evaluation. Otherwise you can pop it and watch it heal, or leave it alone and watch it heal! Best wishes.

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice