Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bump on penis head

Question
Photo1
Photo1  

Photo 2
Photo 2  
I recently had sex with a somewhat promiscuous girl. Yes,I know a bad decision. That was about a month ago.  For a week now I've had this bump on my penis. It looks like a pimple but doesn't come to a head.  It's smooth but hard to the touch and has stayed pretty much the same size for a week now.  I only have this one bump and no other symptoms. Doesn't really look like a wart or herpes, so I'm unsure what it is. It's really only noticeable when you pull the skin tight.

Answer
Conner,

It wouldn't have a "pinhead" because your glans doesn't contain sebaceous or oil producing cells, so there isn't anything to produce a white or black head. Now, with that said, dirt, bacteria, and who know what else could have become trapped in a follicle and created a cyst, which would explain the "hardness" and I'm assuming it doesn't hurt? Those tend to have a life of their own and go away whenever they please. It is not an indicator of an STI or disease, but if it stays for another week or so, I would ask for a physician's advice ok? Stay safe my friend.

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice