Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Bumps on shaft of penis

I have these small white head like bumps around the head of the penis. When left for a while you can squeeze a tiny amount of white sort of puss. Very small however. I have received oral sex, is this an std ?

Hi John,

Those are papules, basically the hair follicles of your shaft, which don't normally contain hair, can become slightly irritated and bulge out, but its extremely common. However, its also annoying because of the unsightliness. It is not an indicator of any type of disease, but just make sure they stay clean if they break and it sounds like a few have. They can come and go as they please and if you do engage in intercourse, wear a condom to protect yourself from any nasty fungal infection, because you'll expose yourself to balanitis and that will really be a butt-kicker! A doctor cant do much to help you with this because there's no treatment other than "watch them" and they go away on their own. Any questions?

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.