Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Don't know what this is please help

spot on penis shaft
spot on penis shaft  
I'm not sure what this is but I have been putting coca butter on it an it is disappearing and it is none painful has not released any puss or blood  and does not inch either.

Hello, I can't diagnose over the internet or by pictures. Please go to your doctor and get an exam and diagnosis. If you have been sexually active, it could be a sexually transmitted disease. But if you have not had sex, then it would be something else, and I can't tell you if it is serious or not. Good luck.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.