Sexually Transmitted Diseases/skin coloured/red spots on penis head

Lee wrote at 2016-05-24 18:48:20
I'm sure I had something similar after sex I went to the clinic and he said it was inflames skin glands (balanitis) this can be linked to herpes I got the blood test recommended and it came back negative :) I recommend you do the same good look  

Sharm wrote at 2016-10-16 17:05:56
HELLO there. any update on your issue? im having the same thing wat u have. please let me know

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.