Sexually Transmitted Diseases/genital warts?

Question
image1
image1  

image 2
image 2  
I felt a bump between the crease of my leg and my vagina area a few months ago but did not think a think about it until I felt that another one had popped up a few weeks ago. I have not experienced any abnormal bleeding, discharge, itching, or discomfort but I am still worried that this may be a sign of HPV and genital warts. I have only been with who people in the last three years so I did not think that I had to worry but that has made me a wreck.. Any help?

Answer
Hi Kathleen,

Those appear to be little pustules or cysts. Genital warts have a skin tag appearance and take on the appearance of flesh and yours appear to be translucent so I think these could be the result of ingrown hairs most likely. Watch them over the next few days to see if they rupture and they should heal, but do your best not to pick at them just in case they turn out to be cysts. You don't want scars! For more information, seek assistance from your physician.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice