Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Genital warts or skin tags?

I've had these for about two months. It started as one and that one fell off after wiping after using the restroom. Then more appeared. They are painless expect during sex. Not itchy, no discharge. They are kind of hard at the tips. They start as under the skin type bumps. Kind of like pimples if that makes sense. I have had unprotected sex recently. What are these?

Hi Bailey,

They do appear to be genital warts, but the only way to be for certain is to have them assessed by a physician. They may have to do perform a pap smear, but at least you'll have an answer after a couple of days! As for your unprotected sex romp, you need to know that not only can you transmit your HPV to someone else, but they can transmit a NEW strain of HPV to you, even if you already have one strain! HPV isn't a bug to mess with, but please schedule a consultation regardless.

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.