Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Genital warts or skin tags?

Question
Outside
Outside  

Inside
Inside  
I've had these for about two months. It started as one and that one fell off after wiping after using the restroom. Then more appeared. They are painless expect during sex. Not itchy, no discharge. They are kind of hard at the tips. They start as under the skin type bumps. Kind of like pimples if that makes sense. I have had unprotected sex recently. What are these?

Answer
Hi Bailey,

They do appear to be genital warts, but the only way to be for certain is to have them assessed by a physician. They may have to do perform a pap smear, but at least you'll have an answer after a couple of days! As for your unprotected sex romp, you need to know that not only can you transmit your HPV to someone else, but they can transmit a NEW strain of HPV to you, even if you already have one strain! HPV isn't a bug to mess with, but please schedule a consultation regardless.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice