Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Herpes or something else?


I have had an undiagnosed yeast infection, and the cream and pill DID work. However now it has started to get irritated down there again and I have gotten these small sort of clear, but still kind of red-ish bumps down there... Could this still be yeast infection or herpes or something else?

Dear Christina, It might be time to go to the doctor so you could get a professional exam and diagnosis. I can't diagnose over the internet. Are you having sexual activity? If so, this could be affecting your recovery. Let me know what happens.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.


I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.

©2017 All rights reserved.