Sexually Transmitted Diseases/HPV I dont know

Hi there. I recently noticed that I have a lil white bump ( size of the tip of a needle if you poke it on your skin) on my clit not on the hood but right in the middle under it I had to lift it just a lil bit. I doesn't hurt or giving me pain. I touched it I felt no pain or nothing. I just noticed it because I was trimming. I never had a STD I got checked months ago too. I am scared and want to get it checked but my close friend said I am over thinking things.

Hi Yolanda,

More than likely you're describing a Fordyce's spot because of the location. Fordyce's are relatively common and almost look like acne, but come in little clusters and can come and go as they please. The white color is a good indication of the Fordyce's as well because people sometimes mistake them for whiteheads. If this concerns you further, consult your primary care physician.

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.