Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Hpv? Genital warts?

Question
Erected
Erected  

Flacid
Flacid  
I noticed these little bumps on the right side of my glans a few months ago. No itch nor pain. They are more noticeable when my penis is erected. I've read a lot about hpv and am really concerned if this could be that, or something bad? I've been sexually active for over 5 months only with my gf but i can not recall exactly when the bumps appeared.

Answer
Hi James,

They're not genital warts, but they could be a yeast infection. Do you use protection? If not, then the mere act of friction would cause tissue inflammation that causes swelling and the redness that you will almost always see after sex on your glans. You can actually use hydrocortisone cream dabbed on the glans for about 1-2 days and that will reduce the inflammation considerably. However, I notice there's a pocket that maybe could have been something awhile ago, but it looks like its healed over. I can tell that your uncircumcised, so that carries some issues with it all unto itself, so if you feel this is something that needs to be checked out then make an appointment with a physician. At this point, I don't see anything that would lead me to believe you have an STI at this point in time.

Best wishes,

John  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice