Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Itching inside the penis

Question
I had un protected sex about 2 months ago and then my penis was bent while it was erected, so ive been reading about all of stuff and ive had this itching sensation inside my penis for about a month now and i just cant figure out what it is, i am scared to go to my family doctor, actually i dont know if family doctors even look at this stuff, if you have any idea what it could be please tell me. Thank you.

Answer
Hi Daniel,

Does your penis have an unnatural bend to it when erect? If so, that would indicate Peyronie's disease and the only known method or "cure" is surgery by an urologist, so I cant help you on that front. As opposed to that "itching" sensation, that corresponds to either a fungal infection or bacterial infection and YES Daniel, family doctors are the front line to treating any STI on this planet so its better that you see them and if its something they cant treat, then they'll send you to an urologist or dermatologist if its skin-related. Make an appointment as soon as you can and remember to use protected if you are unaware of your partners status.

Stay safe,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice