Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Just a lil worried

Question
Wats is this
Wats is this  
QUESTION: I noticed a bump on the shaft of my penis. My girl friend give my oral sex but bit my penis. So I just wanted to know if this is just tissue damage or a std

ANSWER: Hi Chris,

I have no idea what you're referring to in this picture. I see nothing out of the ordinary in it.

John

Better pic
Better pic  

Better pics
Better pics  
QUESTION: Here a better pic sry about the last pic

Answer
Still don't see anything out of the ordinary. Whatever it was it must be healing and will eventually disappear. I think I see something in the top picture, and that could be a little indention mark. See if its still there in a week or so, she may have bitten to hard! In which case, it will be a scar.

John  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice