Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Question

Question
Bump
Bump  
Would you mind tell me what this is underneath my but? Is containing with STD or HIV something?

Answer
Hi Derek,

It looks like an ingrown hair buddy. I get them to and they normally look like a giant ruptured whitehead, but because of the location, tend to be a bit more exaggerated than normal. Just make sure you keep it cleaned and try not to pick at it, even though its probably tempting. It will probably go away on its own. If it stays there for a week or more, or grows, then it could become infected and because of the dark and moist region of your peritoneal area (the area between scrotum and anus) its possible for bacteria to gather there. Just keep an eye on it.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice