Sexually Transmitted Diseases/skin coloured/red spots on penis head

penis head
penis head  

penis head
penis head  
Hi, I've had this problem for quite a while now.  I thought it would have gone away by now. I was sexually active 2 years ago and haven't had sex since then or recieved oral. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it. I want to know if its herpes or something? And also how to do with the dryness of my penis head.

I cannot diagnose over the internet or by pictures. Please go to your doctor and get an exam and diagnosis. You can have a sexually transmitted disease and it not show up until later. So it is possible it could be herpes or something else. I hope you can find out and get treated. Good luck.

Diane W.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you would like to email me at I will answer you on my return. What's wrong with me? What should I do to prevent getting a disease? These are the kinds of questions I can answer for ladies or men. Please ask me any questions about STD's (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)that you would like to talk to a woman about. I'm not a medical professional but have 25 years of counseling experience. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY PICTURES AS I CAN'T DIAGNOSE FROM PICTURES OVER THE INTERNET.

I have counseled young ladies for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.