Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Very small red spots

Question
Bumps
Bumps  
I noticed after having sex with my girlfriend last night that I had a few very small very faint red spots on my penis. They don't hurt at all and if I didn't see them I wouldn't know they were there. I have always been careful when having sex. Just want an opinion before I spend tons of money on a doctor. Thank You

Answer
Hi John,

They could just be friction burns. I have received a lot of responses from guys asking the exact same thing and they typically heal in 2-3 days, but you can make them heal much quicker by applying a dab or two of hydrocortisone to reduce the swelling and inflammation. This is to be expected because of the lack of lubrication between the penis and the vagina, which is why its recommended for couples to experiment with buying water-based lubricant. I recommend KY.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice