Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Spots on glans penis

Question
Spots
Spots  

Spots 2
Spots 2  
Hello,
I'm 20 years old and I've got some red spots on my glans (see pictures. I'm sexually active, but I'm with the same girl for 1,5 year, no different contacts.
I've been searching the internet and I think it could be a form of balanitis. I don't know if I'm right, because it doesn't feel itchy and I don't feel any pain while peeing or something.
Sometimes they're more red as on the pictures.

When it is balanitis, could it be candinda or something else?

Thank you
Ron

Answer
Hi Ron,

The reaction you're seeing is actually quite normal in sexually active males. It's considered an inflammatory response from the friction caused by genitals rubbing together. Some doctors recommend hydrocortisone cream, applied twice a day, for two days after intercourse as the best means for reducing the reaction, but this will occur every single time you have intercourse or masterbate. Especially in the wintertime when your skin is dry and susceptible to peeling and cracking, you might want to use a water based lubricant to cut down on heat induced friction. If you have any further question please consult your physician.

John  

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice