Sexually Transmitted Diseases/STD's?

Question
Left side of lip
Left side of lip  

Right side of penis
Right side of penis  
Hi there!
I'm a homosexual man and I had sex about two years ago. I loved my partner (5 years strong) and we had unprotected sex. Before I lost my virginity,  I started to masturbate a lot. I figured that my penis was wrinkly because I wore it out. When I first started,  I didn't have any lubrication, so the right side of my penis grew scabs. There were two big and dark scabs there and they got itchy. I wanted to keep masturbatory so I did, and the bumps got irritated. I soon picked the scabs off and the two bumps are still there. After I had sex, my penis started to look different. ( I wasn't the one "sticking it in"). I did give oral sex but warts started to come this year. My penis started to have a rim of dark bumps that didn't get any smaller. I wash down there every day, and I even use Q - tips with rubbing alcohol to clean them. Nothing happens. Yesterday, I was able to pop a small bump and the scab bump, too. The scab didn't have anything in it but the smaller one had puss. What is this?

Answer
Hi A.J.,

I'm not quite sure, but it sounds like you've been picking for far to long! As such, a protective scab has likely formed over the parts of your glans that you were messing with and the presence of sub-cutaneous or "pussy" fluid is an indicator that you can expose your genitals to future infections and complications like yeast infections. This is something you should speak to your doctor about as soon as its convenient.

Best Wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice