Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Stretch Marks, Red Bumps, Dryness, and Irritation

Question
Glans
Glans  
First, let me explain my symptoms and how they arose.

One day I saw a little red bump on the head of my penis, but I just assumed it was some sort of zit or something. So, I decided to it would go away faster if I scrubbed my penile glans extra hard with a soap I haven't used before. After a while the bump disappeared, but I kept using the soap. After a week I got a bunch of tiny little red bumps spread around the head of my penis. No pain, no itching, or burning.
I thought it might of happened because of the soap, so I stopped using it and only used lukewarm water. It's been three weeks now and most of the red bumps subsided. They are barely visible when flaccid and some even disappeared completely.
However, after an erection goes flaccid a bunch of stretch marks become visible, and it seems like the glans have gone dry. This makes the red bumps become a lot more noticeable and there seems to be some irritation. Furthermore, I am uncircumcised. Since this has happened my foreskin tends to stick a little more and sometimes it leaves a little white stuff behind when I pull it back.
Those are just about all my symptoms. The picture attached is of my penis after an erection. I can provide more if necessary.

What is the cause of all this, and how can I cure it?
Is it something like balanitis or some kind of fungal infection?

Answer
Hi David,

Whatever soap you used, it was probably a bad idea, because your penis wasn't meant to be washed with harsh chemicals. If anything, basic soap and water is just fine! The dryness is probably due to dryness, which could be caused by the harshness of the soap you used, so that could be leaving dry skin, which explains the residue left behind when you retract the foreskin. You should probably consult with a dermatologist at this point for a treatment option as I cant really help you with medical advice, since I'm not a doctor. From what I can see right now, I cant see any bumps or red marks, so I don't think anything's wrong, but make sure you get a consultation.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice