Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Tiny pimples on my penis

picture genetals
picture genetals  

pictue genetals 2
pictue genetals 2  
Hi Sir

I am 30 yrs old and the concern I had was with small tiny pimples around the foreskin and on the rim of the head of my penis. This has been there for quite some time. Though, it doesn't cause me any kind of discomfort per se, I wanted to check to see if this was normal and not herpes and other STD?

Hi Varun,

They're known as papilloma's and are a form of sub-dermal (under the skin) growth and are seen in lots of people like yourself. They are not an indication of any disease and in fact its quite possible you will live with them for the rest of you life. However, they can also change size and even relocate to other parts of your genitalia. So they could disappear and reappear sometime later. They are quite difficult to figure out, but if you have additional questions, please ask your physician for their professional opinion. I'm afraid, there's no known treatment for them, so nothing can be done for them, but if you need the second opinion, you're more than welcome to ask for it.

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.