Sexually Transmitted Diseases/white pimple

Question
white pimple on head
white pimple on head  
Hey john, I've had this white pimple looking thing on the head of my penis for years and never bothered to figure out what it was, I had it when I was a virgin so I'm not sure how I got it. I experience no symptoms of anything and it has no feeling, if you could help Mt out that would be great, thanks.

Answer
Hi Joe,

That isn't a pimple; its a scar. Most commonly known as a keloid, they are created after some form of trauma has occurred. Perhaps FROM a pimple, chicken pox, deep cut, or other penetrating injury. I've just never seen one on the glans before, which is why you should get it checked out just in case. If it is a keloid, I would rather you hear it from the doctor than from me, but if it isn't then I am REALLY happy for you!

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice