Sexually Transmitted Diseases/21 year old male

Question
Pic
Pic  

I am 21 year old male I have found small spot looking things on my shaft penis, picture below.
I am sexualy active, but only been sleeping with 2 girls long term, one of them on and off and the other one 2-4 times a month. Bit worried that it could be a STI/STD.

Apart from what's shown on the picture there nothing else wrong, no pains no nasty feelings of any kind.

Please can you tell me what it is.
Please help really worried.
https://s.yimg.com/hd/answers/i/f5ca4e9b345840c09b7cb90cd152a125_A.jpeg?a=answers&mr=0&x=1400350939&s=a0071577a024b80234aee110c831f5ce

Answer
Hi Bob,

The scaly patches indicate you've been having a fungal infection for quite awhile and I'm thinking its candidiasis. Do you practice unprotected intercourse? If so, the people you're sleeping with have it and no doubt who ever they've been with have it as well, so its a perpetuating cycle. If you don't treat and they don't either, you'll get it again and again and again. Luckily, antibiotics clears these things up pretty quickly and aggressively, but the only way to get those and be thoroughly tested for this is by visiting your primary care provider, so please consider making an appointment.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice