Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Blister and pimple on penis head

Question
blister
blister  

blister and pimple
blister and pimple  
In the picture you can see a blister like thing on my penis, and 2 small red pimple like bumps to the right. I have been having masturbation and peeing issues, where not all the cum or pee is released and some is stuck in the urinary tract. I have also been releasing thin stools from my anus, while feeling a numbing tingling feeling on my lower back near my anus. Is this herpes or another STD?

Answer
John,

You've sent me this question before and I suggested it sounded like a urinary tract infection at the very least, which means you should be seeing a physician for this. Personally, I could tell you to down gallons of cranberry juice, but I've been dealing with UTI's for the better part of two decades, plus I have a condition called hyperuricemia, which you probably don't have. I think you should make an appointment to see a doctor who could prescribe some medication to put you out of your misery because this has been going on for about a month hasn't it? As for your stools, I have no idea what's causing that, but STI's don't affect the gastrointestinal tract.

Best wishes,

Other John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice