Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Candididasis

Pic 2
Pic 2  
I asked a question just the other day regarding my red penis, also at the start I had some blister like bumps which did not break open or become a sore
I have attached some more photos for you. Do u think it could be Candididasis
Thank you in advance

Hi Lou,

I see very little to be concerned about. On the tip of your penis I notice a little inflammation and that could be fungal related, so if that concerns you, you could try anti-fungal cream like clotrimazole or even hydrocortisone to reduce the redness. The mild redness on the shaft should be expected in the warmer months because you're sweating a whole lot more and depending on your bathing habits, you might notice skin changes on your penis. As always if this truly concerns you, please consider seeing your primary care provider.

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.