Sexually Transmitted Diseases/Dots on penis

My name is Augustin and I'm 25 years old. Since 2-3 weeks, I've noticed some spots, which are not painful and don't scratch neither. However, I'm a little bit worried about that and I wonder what it is, and if it's gonna leave alone.
Many thanks in advance.

Hi Augustin,

That scaly patch is actually fungal in nature, but because you appear to be living in China according to your question profile I have NO idea how to advise of dealing with this. You're also uncut, which means you will be more prone to this type of infection that circumcised men. Be sure to retract your foreskin when you bathe and cleanse your glans every day to reduce smegma growth. Normally for fungus you would use any over the counter clotrimazole (anti-fungal) cream for jock itch that you would find in an American pharmacy. If you cant locate these items, please consider consulting with a physician. And if this has evolved into a more aggressive skin condition then the ointment or cream might not work at all and you may need prescription medicine to get rid of it, which means you have to see a physician anyway. Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Providing counseling in sexuality, sexual interests, and sexual orientations, pregnancy prevention, safer sex initiatives, and teaching health education seminars to adults ages 18-65 for the past 3 years. Serve underserved clients in homeless shelters, workplace readiness programs, and detention centers. Three term AmeriCorps domestic service volunteer and Peace Corps nominee for Health Service to Lesotho and Rwanda. Providing services to the GLBTQIA populations of which I am a member.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 3 years and parenting educator for 3 years. *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512 *Certified Health Education Specialist, #22589

*American Public Health Association *National Commission on Health Education Credentialing

American Public Health Association, Student Assembly, Quarterly Newsletter 2012-2014

*Doctor of Education (candidate), K-12 Teacher Leadership; Capella University *Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University

Graduated with Distinction from Capella University AllExperts, Top Experts of 2014 (One and Multiple Categories)

*Over 180 clients, lasting 30 sessions, in 5 locations during Florida service. *Over 150 clients, lasting 18 sessions, in 2 locations during South Carolina service.