Sexually Transmitted Diseases/glans penis skin peeling

Question
hello sir I am animesh
from yesterday I notice that there is a peeling on my glans penis. it is 1cm in diameter and yellowish red coloured and swelling out some kind of fluid pain is also present. my age is 20, virgin.
please help me sir

Answer
Animesh,  

That sounds an awful like a blister or sore and if you were sexually active then it would be a great indication of a herpes sore, but you should get this checked out with your primary care provider as soon as you can. The presence of discharge is by no means normal and that needs to be treated with medication; please see your doctor.

Best wishes,

John

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

John Brice